$50.00 – $90.00
A transport chair is a type of lightweight wheelchair offering a highly portable and easy-to-store option. Also known as a “transfer chair”, this type of wheelchair is often used for short trips in which a caregiver pushes the user from point A to point B.
The 22″ Bariatric Aluminum Transport Chair weighs only 33 pounds and supports individuals weighing up to 450 pounds. The back folds down for convenient storage.
The chair’s heavy-duty nylon reinforced upholstery is easy to clean. For the user’s added safety, this chair comes with swing-away footrests, an anti-tipper, a seat belt, a hand wheel lock lever, and companion activated wheel locks.
-Attachable push bar with padded foam grip.
– 12″ rear flat-free wheels.
– Comes with seat belt.
– Comes with swing-away footrests and anti-tippers.
– Back folds down for convenient storage.
– Padded armrests provide additional comfort.
– Heavy-duty, nylon reinforced upholstery.
– Comes with hand wheel lock lever and companion activated wheel locks.
– Overall Width: 30″ (Open) | 12″ (Closed)
– Overall Height: 37.5″
– Seat To-Floor Height: 21″
– Back Height: 16″
– Seat Dimensions: 22″ (W) x 18″ (D)
– Overall Length w/ Riggings: 41″
– Weighs only 33 lbs.
– Supports individuals up to 450 lbs.