$35.00 – $60.00
A transport wheelchair is a type of lightweight wheelchair that is great for people looking for a highly portable option with great storability. Often referred to as a “transfer chair”, it is typically used for shorter trips in which a caregiver pushes the user along. The Lightweight Expedition Aluminum Transport Chair weighs only 19 pounds and folds flat for easy transport and storage.
It can hold an individual weighing up to 300 lbs. The large 12″ rear “flat-free” wheels make climbing curbs and pushing the chair over various terrains easier than standard 8″ wheels. The chair comes equipped with a seat belt for added safety.
-Weighs only 19 lbs.
– Folds flat for easy transport.
– Handy lever on chair back makes it easy and convenient to fold back down.
– Comes with seat belt.
– Companion activated wheel locks.
-12” rear “flat-free” wheels.
– Overall Width: 22″(open) | 10.75″(closed)
– Overall Height: 38″
– Seat-To-Floor Height: 19″
– Back Height: 18″
– Seat Dimensions: 19″ (W) x 16″(D)
– Overall Length w/Riggings: 38″